Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Returning stateside ...

I'm back, yes I am! Apologies for the lack of posting, the last two weeks at home were VERY hectic. Alhamdullilah the reception went off without a hitch, or at least without any catastrophical hitches! We headed to Cochin for two days [absolutely gorgeous], and upon our return I packed up and moved out. I know, this isn't much of a description, but fo shizzle I will be back up and running soon.

I arrived in Pitt on Sunday, after a brief stop in DC to pick up a couple of things and make an appearance at Aly and Nabeel's legal farewell - met my roommate and her family - such awesome people - and have been trying to settle in for the past couple of days. Went to a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game last night which was AWESOME - I've never been to a baseball game before, and I'll say one thing, the PNC Stadium is breathtaking!

Am trying to prep myself for the beginning of law school, but my mind has been buzzing with too many things.

Abrupt ending to this post is courtesy the munchkins. Gotta jet. later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home