Making plans...
Wow, for a split second this morning I thought to myself, "what the heck am I going to do for two months!" But now, three hours and four phone calls later, I have made many a plan! :-)
Today I'm taking it easy, trying to meet up w/Jay and Bajaj for dinner most likely, Saturday is my day w/Zayd, maybe hangin w/Kutts in the evening, Sunday morning is tentatively booked for breakfast w/Pavs and Madhu, Sunday afternoon I'm spending w/the Sulaimans of MEG, heading to Rangashankara on Wednesday for "A Heap of Broken Images" by Girish Karnad. I CAN'T WAIT :-)
Its interesting coz everyone's life has changed so much, but I feel like we're still in the same ole' pace -- Jay works for O&M; Bajaj is a freelance photographer [OMG she is the COOLEST!], Pavs is heading to Film School, Madhu is studying drama in Delhi ... but they're still running at Bangalore pace ... which is SUPER! I LOVE IT!
PLUS, Bajaj is going to take me out on shoots around Blr ... so COOL! I've been waiting to do this forever - I'm SO SO PSYCHED :)
Aight, thats my piece - I'm heading for a shower - ARGH! I also have pics from the plane :-)
Today I'm taking it easy, trying to meet up w/Jay and Bajaj for dinner most likely, Saturday is my day w/Zayd, maybe hangin w/Kutts in the evening, Sunday morning is tentatively booked for breakfast w/Pavs and Madhu, Sunday afternoon I'm spending w/the Sulaimans of MEG, heading to Rangashankara on Wednesday for "A Heap of Broken Images" by Girish Karnad. I CAN'T WAIT :-)
Its interesting coz everyone's life has changed so much, but I feel like we're still in the same ole' pace -- Jay works for O&M; Bajaj is a freelance photographer [OMG she is the COOLEST!], Pavs is heading to Film School, Madhu is studying drama in Delhi ... but they're still running at Bangalore pace ... which is SUPER! I LOVE IT!
PLUS, Bajaj is going to take me out on shoots around Blr ... so COOL! I've been waiting to do this forever - I'm SO SO PSYCHED :)
Aight, thats my piece - I'm heading for a shower - ARGH! I also have pics from the plane :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home